суббота, 4 октября 2014 г.

free Mad Jelly Pink Poweramp Skin torrent download


Mad Jelly Pink Poweramp Skin

Music & Audio



Download .apk

This is a Poweramp Skin based off of my Mad Jelly theme for Resurrection Remix Rom and CM. Which can be found on XDA.

Found Here: http://ift.tt/1h0iFo3


After installing the theme. You can click open to either email me or click a button to go straight to applying the skin.

Or you can go straight to Poweramp and it will be in your themes list.

(Poweramp > Settings > Look and Feel > Theme.)


If you don't see the skin, then either use the app to email me or email me directly from here.


Hope you enjoy!


I also have a mailing list for any new skins I make, if you want to be apart of it just send me an email letting me know.
























Download .apk





























Is Skyfall, Sam Mendes directed from a screenplay by John Logan, Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. Helen McCrory and Ola Rapace Skyfall Skyfall, accession announced stars Daniel Craig as James Bond 007, Javier Bardem, Dame Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Naomie Harris, Beautiful Marlohe and Ben Whishaw. You can also follow the twitter@ 007 for updates and how they have tweeted from the production of photos and more information download Mad Jelly Pink Poweramp Skin apk . Columbia Pictures has already Skyfall to theaters on 9 November hit. We go to you looks over all that Bond update while as a great year for a big year for Agent.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий